A new update has come to light regarding the talks between Kyle O’Reilly and WWE with his contract set to expire soon.
Reports are that O’Reilly’s deal comes to an end before the end of this month, which has led to plenty of speculation about what he might do next.
In an update, Fightful Select is reporting that, much like with Johnny Gargano, WWE is interested in keeping O’Reilly and has approached him about re-signing.
The report also mentions that Kyle O’Reilly passed on signing a new deal that was offered to him in late 2019, along with some other NXT stars.
His contract coming up this soon was said to be a bit of a surprise to him since so many WWE contracts have time added because of injuries or other reasons.
However, WWE wasn’t caught off guard by O’Reilly’s deal coming up, because the company took the time to start paying more attention after being surprised by Adam Cole and Pete Dunne’s contracts coming up earlier this year.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- WWE Star’s Victory Ends 17-Year Streak At Night Of Champions 2023
- Jey Uso Breaks His Silence After Jimmy Uso Betrays Roman Reigns At Night Of Champions 2023
- Shane McMahon Update Following WrestleMania 39 Injury
- AEW Star Wants Rematch With Mercedes Mone
- VIDEO: What Happened After WWE Night Of Champions 2023 Went Off The Air?
- PHOTO: WWE Star Buys His Mother A House
- Rikishi Reacts To Bloodline Implosion At WWE Night Of Champions 2023
- Possible Injury During AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- ‘Last Minute’ Change To AEW Double Or Nothing 2023 Revealed
- ‘Crazy’ Plans For AEW Double Or Nothing 2023