It was reported last week that WWE would be holding a tryout at the WWE Performance Center in Orlando this week, the first since the Endeavor takeover and TKO Group merger.
Earlier today, PWInsider reported that fourth generation star Brogan Finlay, son of WWE legend Dave ‘Fit’ Finlay, would be one of the names receiving a tryout this week.
In an update from Cassidy Haynes of Bodyslam.net, more names that are set for tryouts have been revealed, including some notable independent stars.
The list provided by Bodyslam.net includes:
Hollyhood Haley J
One name not likely to appear at the tryout is Jade Cargill, who is reported to be signing with WWE after her AEW contract expired this past Friday, with her being in Orlando, Florida today for the company.
Think you know the most about wrestling? Join our Wrestle League predictions competition for free, and be in with the chance of winning $250 of Amazon vouchers. Make sure you subscribe to email notifications to make sure you never miss a show.
- Video Footage From Matt Riddle JFK Airport Incident
- MJF Shares Honest Thoughts On CM Punk Real AEW World Title
- Rhea Ripley Reacts To Dominik Mysterio Championship Loss
- WWE NXT No Mercy Main Event Revealed
- Popular AEW Star ‘Absolutely’ Wants To See Edge Join The Company
- WWE Hall Of Famer Confirms Wrestling Return, Names Potential AEW Opponents
- Big Title Change With Main Roster Star At NXT No Mercy
- Released WWE Star Reacts To NXT No Mercy Match
- Another Major Title Change At NXT No Mercy
- AEW WrestleDream Main Event Revealed