Former SmackDown Women’s Champion Liv Morgan is currently out of action after suffering a shoulder injury during her and Raquel Rodriguez’s defence of the Women’s Tag Team Championship against Bayley and Dakota Kai on the May 12 episode of SmackDown.
Morgan’s injury is set to keep her out of action for a few months, and led to the titles being vacated.
However, if you get your wrestling news from ‘real.wwe.news’ on Instagram, you may have been tricked into believing something else was responsible for Morgan’s absence.
The Instagram account posted a fabricated story incorrectly citing Fightful Select, claiming that Liv was pregnant, with the father of her baby being none other than current AEW World Champion Maxwell Jacob Friedman.
Despite the story not being true, Liv showed a great sense of humour, liking the post that clearly gave her a good laugh.
For those keeping track, Liv is not pregnant with MJF’s baby, she’s out injured with a shoulder injury.
Make sure to get your wrestling news from reliable sources in the future.
LIV LIKING THIS HAS ME CRACKING UP 😭 pic.twitter.com/e2NMnK4YpJ
— melissa (fan account) (@ZELIVNA) June 12, 2023
If you want to stay fully updated on all the latest wrestling news, click the red bell in the bottom right of your screen to receive notifications from WrestleTalk.com straight to your device!
- ‘You Become A Liability’ – Current WWE Name Breaks Silence On Matt Riddle Being Released
- Becky Lynch Gives Brutally Honest Assessment Of WWE Women’s Booking
- Big Change To WWE Fastlane Match Confirmed?
- Tony Khan Apologizes For Technical Issues During AEW Dynamite
- Rare Roman Reigns Match Added To Upcoming WWE Show
- Several In WWE ‘Unhappy’ With Recent Release
- Update On WWE ‘Breach Of Contract’ Case
- WWE Star Using IMPACT Wrestler’s Entrance Music
- Spoilers For AEW Championship Matches Ahead Of WrestleDream
- Major Update On Edge WWE Status Amid Departure Rumours