Liv Morgan has promised to get a fan tickets to a future show when WWE is back in town.
A fan who attended Monday’s episode of Raw took to Twitter to reveal that they had their ‘Liv $old This Seat’ sign confiscated.
Morgan thanked the user and offered to pay for their tickets next time they attend a WWE show, tweeting:
Thank you so much ! I love u and appreciate it. Reach out to me next time we’re in town.. tickets on me ?✨
During the show, Morgan teamed with Bianca Belair & Asuka to defeat Becky Lynch, Rhea Ripley & Sonya Deville.
Morgan recently tweeted support to Joey Janela, who has left AEW after his contract expired. You can read more about this right here.
Stay up to date with WWE win/loss records for 2022 using our tracker at this link.
Thank you so much ! I love u and appreciate it. Reach out to me next time we’re in town.. tickets on me ?✨ https://t.co/Gols2BXhii
— LIV Morgan (@YaOnlyLivvOnce) May 3, 2022
- Major WWE Target To Become Free Agent In January 2024
- WWE Star Teases Potential Free Agent Target
- WWE Creative Plans Changed For Two Stars Due To ‘Tremendous Support’ Backstage
- Braun Strowman WWE Status Update After Serious Neck Surgery
- Big Departure From AEW Confirmed
- WWE Star Makes In-Ring Return After Reported Concussion
- Absent WWE Star Has First Match In Several Months
- Big Update On WWE 2K24 Release Plans
- Video Footage Of Fan Jumping Barricade To Confront WWE Star At Untelevised Event
- WWE Star Reacts To Fan Jumping Barricade At Live Event