If the adverts for the upcoming premium live event, WrestleMania Backlash are any indication, we may have not seen the last of Brock Lesnar.
Pointed out by PWInsider, local advertisements are touting some major stars as being scheduled to appear at the May 8th event.
Still being advertised to appear at the Providence, Rhode Island event are Roman Reigns, Brock Lesnar, Ronda Rousey, Sasha Banks, Charlotte Flair and Becky Lynch.
Current graphics posted by Dunkin’ Donuts Arena continue to feature the above-mentioned stars who featured in the original Backlash graphics that were released when tickets went on sale in February.
Tickets for WrestleMania Backlash are currently still available, including premium package ringside seats.
As always with WWE though, the card is definitely subject to change.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Major WWE Faction Potentially Splitting Up Soon
- ‘Lots Of Praise’ For WWE Star’s Performance On Raw
- Top WWE Star Suffering Recurring Injury
- Ex-WWE Name Ruled Out Of Joining AEW
- ‘Forbidden Door’ Match Announced For AEW Dynamite
- Brock Lesnar Could Break Surprising WWE Record
- WWE Management ‘Happy’ With NXT Call-Ups’ Main Roster Debut
- Major AEW Star ‘Bewildered’ He Could Walk Away After Recent Match
- WWE Star To Make In-Ring Debut Soon
- Bryan Danielson & Kazuchika Okada React To Forbidden Door 2023 Match