There was a major title change at AEW All Out 2023 to close the show in front of a vocal United Center crowd in Chicago, Illinois.
It was a brutal and bloody battle for the International Championship tonight in Chicago as Orange Cassidy attempted to defend his title against Jon Moxley.
It was actually Cassidy who bled copious amounts throughout the match rather than Mox for a change.
In the end, Jon Moxley who was able to beat Orange Cassidy, capture the International Championship and dethrone the record setting reign of Cassidy.
After the match, the Chicago crowd was united in their cheers for Orange Cassidy, chanting ‘Thank You Orange’ to close out the show.
You can keep up with all the latest news from all around AEW including All Out 2023 by clicking this link.
Chicago loves Orange Cassidy!
We love Orange Cassidy!
Order #AEWAllOut on PPV right now!
— All Elite Wrestling (@AEW) September 4, 2023
Think you know the most about wrestling? Join our Wrestle League predictions competition for free, and be in with the chance of winning $250 of Amazon vouchers. Make sure you subscribe to email notifications to make sure you never miss a show.
- Backstage News On Change To Adam Copeland’s (Edge’s) AEW Entrance Music
- Scrapped Championship Win Plans For Released WWE Star Revealed
- Major Spoiler For Jade Cargill WWE Debut?
- Which WWE Brand Jade Cargill Is Expected To Debut On Revealed
- John Cena, Cody Rhodes & More Announced For NXT Airing Against Edge’s AEW Debut Match
- Update On Becky Lynch WWE Status
- Tony Khan Interested In Free Agent Rumored To Join AEW Or WWE
- Adam Copeland’s (Edge’s) AEW Debut Reaches Impressive Media Numbers
- Unseen Footage Of Surprise Return On WWE Raw
- ‘Too Clean, Too Perfect’ – WWE Hall Of Famer ‘Wasn’t Into’ Top AEW WrestleDream Match