AEW has announced three matches that will take on this Friday’s highly anticipated episode of AEW Rampage.
AEW announced on tonight’s episode (August 18) of Dynamite that there will be a Tag Team Eliminator tournament to determine the challengers for the AEW World Tag Team Championship at All Out.
The first match will take place on Rampage, when Jurassic Express take on Private Party, with the winners facing the winners of the Lucha Bros vs Varsity Blonds match on next week’s Dynamite at a later date to determine the challengers.
Also announced for Rampage is Jade Cargill vs Kiera Hogan and Jon Moxley vs Daniel Garcia.
Maybe some other stuff might happen on that show too, who knows?
FRIDAY on #AEWRampage!
Available in select intl markets* pic.twitter.com/6HJpOz0e5e
— FITE (@FiteTV) August 19, 2021
- WWE Women’s Star Slaps Braun Strowman (Video)
- AEW Files Trademark On Interesting New Term
- AEW Star Announces 2023 Will Be Their Last Year Wrestling
- Wrestling World Unites For Heartwarming Tribute
- Major Championship Matches Official For December 7 AEW Dynamite
- Backstage Details On Scrapped Plans For WWE Star In-Ring Return
- ‘Bidding War’ For WWE Show Delaying Next Episode
- New Segment Announced For December 7 AEW Dynamite
- Seth Rollins Pays Tribute To Brodie Lee At WWE Live Event In Rochester (Video)
- Discussions For Shocking Star To Be Undertaker’s Son In WWE