Mercedes Mone has commented for the first time since her appearance at AEW All In London.
During the AEW All In London Zero Hour pre-show and main card, Mercedes Mone was shown on screen in the crowd and named on camera with a full official nameplate.
This led to AEW President Tony Khan and new AEW Women’s World Champion Saraya addressing her appearance during the AEW All In London post-show media scrum.
Now, Mone has taken to social media to simply leave a quote in dedication to Bray Wyatt and Hana Kimura that captures the magnitude of the night. She wrote:
“Wrestling is not a love story, it’s a Fairy Tale. Everyone is different Everyone is special!”
With the notable history between Saraya and Mercedes Moné, it seems possible that we really could see the former Sasha Banks in AEW now more than ever.
There was an update on talks between Moné and AEW reported earlier, as you can read about at this link.
“Wrestling is not a love story, it's a Fairy Tale. Everyone is different
Everyone is special!”
— Mercedes Moné Varnado (@MercedesVarnado) August 27, 2023
Think you know the most about wrestling? Join our Wrestle League predictions competition for free, and be in with the chance of winning $250 of Amazon vouchers. Make sure you subscribe to email notifications to make sure you never miss a show.
- Scrapped Championship Win Plans For Released WWE Star Revealed
- John Cena, Cody Rhodes & More Announced For NXT Airing Against Edge’s AEW Debut Match
- Major Spoiler For Jade Cargill WWE Debut?
- Which WWE Brand Jade Cargill Is Expected To Debut On Revealed
- Update On Becky Lynch WWE Status
- Tony Khan Interested In Free Agent Rumored To Join AEW Or WWE
- Rhea Ripley Reacts To Dominik Mysterio Winning Back The NXT North American Championship
- Trick Williams Breaks Silence After Title Loss To Dominik Mysterio
- WWE Star Says Jade Cargill Would Be A Good Fit For His Faction
- Dominik Mysterio Shares New Rhea Ripley Video After WWE Raw Ultimatum