WWE backstage producer Molly Holly has explained why she looks at her role through the eyes of a casual fan.
Following a trial period, WWE hired Molly Holly as a full-time producer in August 2021.
During a Highspots Sign-it-Live stream, the Hall of Famer noted that when working, she tries to appeal to the person who is flicking through the channels, rather than individuals who are already hardcore WWE fans.
Explaining her mindset, she noted:
“So I do look at it (role as a producer) as I’m the eyes of the casual fan.
“I’m the person who flips through every now and then to watch so whenever I’m helping with the show, I try to say, ‘Okay, we don’t wanna just cater it to the pocket of people who are super fans and devoted to every week.
“If someone’s flipping through the channels, maybe for the first time, I want to capture their attention and make them first-time fans, make them life-long fans from just this very first time seeing the show’ so that is something that I think I bring from a casual fan or occasional fan perspective.”
Following Chairwoman and co-CEO Stephanie McMahon announcing her resignation, reports indicated that WWE had agreed in principle to sell to the Saudi Arabia Public Investment Fund.
Several reports have since denied that WWE currently has a deal in place to sell to anyone.
For the latest on the WWE sale situation, click here.
Transcription via POST Wrestling.
Think you’re a wrestling mastermind? Well you can prove it by taking quizzes in our brand new quiz section! Don’t forget to tweet us your results!
- AEW Star Announces Their ‘Retirement’ Before Dynamite Loss, Stablemate Vows Vengeance
- Video: WrestleMania 39 Stage Being Constructed At SoFi Stadium
- Major Update On Roxanne Perez’s WWE Status
- WWE Talents Sign Controversial New Deal
- WWE NXT Spoilers For Tuesday March 28
- WWE Star Revealed As Contestant On ‘The Masked Singer’
- CM Punk Drops Latest Tease For AEW Return?
- Kenny Omega Reacts To Match Against Vikingo On AEW Dynamite, AAA Responds
- Major WWE Star Considered Retirement At WrestleMania 39
- Goldberg’s Next Move Revealed?