WrestleMania is traditionally a time when both new stars are born and the star’s of yesteryear come back out into the spotlight.
Last year we saw the return of Stone Cold Steve Austin, while this year we’re getting Trish Stratus, Lita and John Cena.
But that may not be all we’re getting.
Following on from the news that Gangrel may be making a surprise appearance at Mania 39, PWInsider Elite (subscription required) has revealed that more names may be set for Hollywood.
More names slated for Mania include JBL and Booker T, which the report suggests will likely be for the kick-off panel.
Interestingly this will be JBL’s first appearance since parting ways with baron Corbin, so perhaps there will be an interaction between the two?
As for Booker, his appearance is not a massive surprise given his current position as a commentator for the NXT brand.
Check here for an earlier update revealing even more names being brought in for Mania.
Think you’re a wrestling mastermind? Well you can prove it by taking quizzes in our brand new quiz section! Don’t forget to tweet us your results!
- WWE Mystery Attacker Revealed On NXT
- AEW Name Reveals Upcoming Contract Expiry, Comments On Potential WWE Move
- Mandy Rose Comments On Gigi Dolin Vs. Jacy Jayne NXT Cage Match After Not Even Being Mentioned
- Alarming Advice From Surgeons For Top AEW Star
- Alexa Bliss Addresses WWE Future After Pregnancy Announcement
- Baron Corbin Makes Surprise Appearance On WWE NXT
- Carmella & Corey Graves Reveal The Sex Of Their First Child
- Current NXT Star To Join WWE Main Roster Faction Soon?
- Pat McAfee Reacts To Unfortunate AEW Double Or Nothing 2023 Attendance Photo
- Bret Hart Calls Current WWE Star One Of The Greatest Wrestlers Of All Time