An update has come to light regarding the schedule for AEW Dynamite on TNT next month, and the show’s getting moved around a fair bit.
As well as this coming week’s episode ahead of Double Or Nothing, it sounds like at least two further episodes in June will be moved due to the NBA playoffs as well.
First is this week’s episode, which will now air at 10pm ET on Friday, May 28, ahead of Double Or Nothing on May 30.
According to Dave Meltzer on Wrestling Observer Radio, the post-Double Or Nothing episode will also be on the following Friday, making it 10pm ET on June 4.
Meltzer also said there’s an episode later in June that will be on a Saturday, although he didn’t give a specific date for that one.
All this reshuffling is a big reason why the decision was made to move AEW Dynamite and Rampage to TBS starting in January 2022.
What are your thoughts on the above story? Let us know in the comments on Twitter or Facebook.
- Ricky Starks Responds To Claim That LA Knight Is A ‘Better Rock’ Than Him
- Popular WWE Star Opens Up About Being Released: ‘Hard Pill To Swallow’
- Latest On WWE NXT Europe Plans
- Rare Stipulation For Cody Rhodes Vs. Brock Lesnar At SummerSlam Revealed?
- Potential Future WWE Bloodline Member Receives Big Offer
- Another New WWE Championship Redesign To Be Revealed On SmackDown
- SmackDown Star Says He Got Over Without WWE Shoving Him Down Fans’ Throats
- Paul Heyman’s Intriguing Reaction After Jimmy Uso Accidentally Costs Jey Uso Championship Match
- AEW Star Becoming ‘More Important’ On Creative Team, Recent Contributions Revealed
- Paul Heyman Idea That Vince McMahon Thought Was ‘Terrible’ Revealed