Mustafa Ali has shown off his insane physique during his absence from WWE TV.
requested his release in January, but WWE reportedly informed Ali that his request will not be granted shortly after.
Ali has apparently been using his time to get even more shredded than he was before, sharing the following photo to Instagram:
— Mustafa Ali / Adeel Alam (@AliWWE) April 4, 2022
Even his muscles have muscles. In all fairness, the former 205 Live star did warn us that he plans to body all of our favourite wrestlers following his eventual WWE departure.
Ali last wrestled on the October 29, 2021 edition of SmackDown, losing to Drew McIntyre.
The former leader of Retribution fuelled speculation surrounding a potential AEW move following last month’s Revolution pay-per-view, simply tweeting “one day” after the show.
Stay up to date with every WWE departure of 2022 using our tracker at this link.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Spoilers On Popular Star’s ROH Debut
- PHOTO: Top AEW Star Shows Off New Head Tattoo
- Real Reason WWE Planned Seth Rollins Vs. Bron Breakker
- WWE ‘Real, Real High’ On Recently Debuted Stars
- AEW Referee To Wrestle In Upcoming Match
- WWE Creative Decision Made Roman Reigns Say ‘I’ve Had Enough’
- Triple H Rejected Popular WWE Faction
- AEW Stars Set For Big Tag Team Run This Summer?
- Former WWE Star Announces Pregnancy
- Plan For Heel AEW Star To Become ‘One Of The Biggest Babyfaces’