It has been a strange year for Mustafa Ali in WWE. He started the year off TV after some very public unhappiness with the company, and was then suddenly brought back to TV, only to lose this past Sunday at Hell in a Cell against Theory.
The latest chapter of Mustafa Ali’s 2022 appears to be a more negative one, as it seems WWE has once again lost interest in him as a prominent main roster star.
Posting on Twitter, Mustafa Ali revealed he is now back to wrestling on WWE Main Event, and while he seems to be smiling, it’s a shame to see him back on a show very few people watch.
— Mustafa Ali / Adeel Alam (@AliWWE) June 7, 2022
While he did beat T-Bar on the show, wins on Main Event historically mean very little in terms of gaining momentum.
Hopefully this is just a short vacation to Main Event, because someone as talented as Mustafa Ali really needs to be spending a lot more time on main roster shows.
- Buddy Matthews ‘May Be Done’ With AEW
- Bullet Club Member Betrays Jay White & Turns Face At NJPW Burning Spirit
- Brock Lesnar Has Shaved Off His Beard (Photo)
- Wardlow Says MJF Is ‘Wholeheartedly A Piece Of S**t’
- The Hilarious Reason Teddy Long Is Trending On Twitter
- Buddy Matthews Confirms Wrestling Hiatus (VIDEO)
- The Bloodline Headed To Raw To Confront Top WWE Star
- Teddy Long Explains Twitter Account Blocking Spree
- AJ Styles Match Set For September 26 WWE Raw
- Wardlow Says AEW World Championship Is ‘In Shambles’