WWE has taken to its official website and NXT social media to announce a new match for this coming Tuesday’s episode of the show.
The new match will see Dexter Lumis face LA Knight in singles action after both were part of the Gauntlet Eliminator at TakeOver.
Dexter Lumis is fixated on his next target, and his name is LA Knight.
Following an encounter within the Gauntlet Eliminator Match on Night 1 of NXT TakeOver: Stand & Deliver, which saw Knight secure a clever pinfall elimination over Lumis, these two will lock horns this Tuesday on NXT.
Last time Lumis was seen, he was carrying Indi Hartwell away from the ring to the backstage area last week on NXT, so there is no telling where his mind is at heading into this showdown with LA Knight.
What are your thoughts on the above story? Let us know in the comments on Twitter or Facebook.
- AEW Name Reveals Upcoming Contract Expiry, Comments On Potential WWE Move
- Alarming Advice From Surgeons For Top AEW Star
- Carmella & Corey Graves Reveal The Sex Of Their First Child
- Mandy Rose Comments On Gigi Dolin Vs. Jacy Jayne NXT Cage Match After Not Even Being Mentioned
- Bret Hart Calls Current WWE Star One Of The Greatest Wrestlers Of All Time
- Seth Rollins Issues Apology To AEW Star
- Injured AEW Star ‘Close’ To Returning
- Major Star Says He Could ‘100% Make Magic’ With WWE’s Seth Rollins
- Pat McAfee Reacts To Unfortunate AEW Double Or Nothing 2023 Attendance Photo
- Blackpool Combat Club Match Announced For May 31 AEW Dynamite