Fans of Nia Jax won’t be seeing much of her for a while, as it’s been revealed the Raw star will be out of action for an “undisclosed amount of time”.
In storyline, Baszler supposedly broke Nia Jax’s arm against the steel ring post, but there have been no reports confirming the legitimacy of the injury.
Either way, Kayla Braxton announced on this week’s episode of WWE’s The Bump, that Jax will be out for some time.
— WWE’s The Bump (@WWETheBump) September 22, 2021
It could be that WWE is planning on bringing Nia Jax back as a babyface following Baszler’s attack. Let’s see if the fans are into that.
If the injury is genuine, or if Nia was written off TV to help her deal with another injury, we wish her a safe recovery.
- Big Format Change To AEW Double Or Nothing Affecting CM Punk Vs. Hangman Page?
- Tony Khan Provides Update On AEW’s Standing Following Warner Bros Discovery Merger
- Cody Rhodes Planned As WWE 2K23 Cover Star?
- AEW Dynamite Live Results – May 25, 2022
- Alexa Bliss Reports “Fan” For Death Threats
- Rumour Killer On WWE Ending The Brand Split
- Sonny Kiss ‘Still Believes AEW Is For Everyone’ Despite Long TV Hiatus
- WWE SmackDown Star Ludwig Kaiser Undergoes Another Name Change
- Mia Yim Says ‘WWE Likes To Fix S**t That Isn’t Broken’
- Unused Jeff Hardy SVR 2010 Road to WrestleMania Story Outlines