Here are the teams that NXT has announced for the 2022 Dusty Rhodes Tag Team Classic.
On Tuesday’s episode of NXT 2.0, Malik Blade & Edris Enofe defeated Harland and Joe Gacy via disqualification to earn their spot in the tournament. NXT has announced more teams for the men’s tournament on Twitter.
The eight teams announced for the tournament are:
- Malik Blade & Edris Enofe
- MSK (Wes Lee & Nash Carter)
- Brooks Jensen & Josh Briggs
- Jacket Time (Kushida & Ikemen Jiro)
- Grizzled Young Veterans (Zack Gibson & James Drake)
- Andre Chase & Bodhi Hayward
- Legado Del Fantasma (Raul Mendoza & Joaquin Wilde)
- The Creed Brothers (Julius Creed & Brutus Creed)
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- CM Punk Responds To AEW Return Announcement
- Update On Cody Rhodes Upcoming SmackDown Appearance
- Former WWE Star Reveals ‘Hypnosis’ Storyline Pitch To End Comedy Character
- Alexa Bliss Reveals In-Ring Return Preparations Prior To Pregnancy
- Seth Rollins First WWE World Heavyweight Title Defense Revealed
- Top Star Explains Why He Didn’t Sign With WWE
- WWE Raw Star Shares Update On In-Ring Future
- WWE Name Opens Up About Losing Confidence, Names Stars Who Helped Him
- WWE Star Spotted Training With Top Japanese Star
- Absent WWE Star Still In Contact With Vince McMahon & Other Higher-Ups