NXT Stand & Deliver saw Johnny Gargano finally get the chance to tie up his final loose end in NXT by defeating Grayson Waller in an intense unsanctioned contest.
The intensity of the bout even saw Gargano’s wife and fellow Raw star Candice LeRae get involved in the action following Waller taunting both her and her baby Quill at ringside.
However, judging by Waller’s post-match condition, he may be regretting his actions.
As posted on NXT’s Twitter, the Australian star was pictured with numerous brutal-looking bruises which you can see below:
A little karma, @GraysonWWE?#StandAndDeliver pic.twitter.com/hGC55twVjI
— WWE NXT (@WWENXT) April 1, 2023
Elsewhere on the night, Gargano, LeRae, Dexter Lumis and new NXT Women’s Champion Indi Hartwell would reunite on stage, further tying a nice bow on Gargano’s NXT journey.
As for Waller, it is assumed he will be staying put in NXT for the time being, with reports linking other names such as Bron Breakker, Cameron Grimes and Pretty Deadly with main roster call-ups.
Elsewhere on Stand & Deliver a new NXT Champion was crowned which you can read more about here.
Think you’re a wrestling mastermind? Well you can prove it by taking quizzes in our brand new quiz section! Don’t forget to tweet us your results!
- Kenny Omega On Comparisons To Former WWE Champion: ‘I Take The L’
- AEW All In Surpasses Impressive WWE Event Record
- VIDEO: MJF Pays Homage To WWE Star At AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- WWE Raw Star Zoey Stark Explains Alliance With Trish Stratus
- PHOTO: CM Punk Spotted With AEW Star After Double Or Nothing
- Injury Update After AEW Anarchy In The Arena Match At Double Or Nothing
- WWE Star Makes History With Huge Title Win
- Rhea Ripley & Dominik Mysterio Respond To Being Namedropped At AEW Double Or Nothing
- Backstage Praise For AEW Star At Double Or Nothing
- Tony Khan Courting Goldberg For AEW All In?