Former WWE star Saraya (fka Paige) has noted that she expects Triple H to bring Sasha Banks back to TV soon.
Since Triple H took over WWE creative, four stars have made surprise comebacks, Dakota Kai, Karrion Kross & Scarlett, and Dexter Lumis.
Speaking on The Sessions with Renee Paquette, Saraya noted that she’d love a match against Sasha Banks, but feels she’ll make her WWE return now Triple H is in charge:
“I would love to face Sasha again for real. I feel like Hunter (Triple H) is gonna get her back. I feel like now Hunter’s took over everyone’s gonna be like, ‘I’m ready to come home!’”
Sasha Banks and Naomi haven’t appeared on WWE TV since walking out on the May 16 Raw taping, but reportedly agreed in principle to return around two weeks ago.
Saraya finished up with WWE in July, after her WWE contract expired. She recently provided an update on her wrestling future, revealing whether or not she’d accept an offer from another big company.
Over 20 names have finished up with WWE this year. Check out a list of every WWE departure of 2022 at this link.
Transcription via Sportskeeda Wrestling.
If you’re in the UK but didn’t manage to get tickets to Clash at the Castle on September 3, WrestleTalk is hosting a watch party at The Joiner on Worship in Shoreditch, London, and we’d love for you to join us! Click here for more details.
- ‘A Lot Of Concern’ Over Randy Orton Injury
- Report: Bandido Offered AEW Contract Following September 28 Dynamite
- Several WWE Stars Missing SmackDown Due To Hurricane Ian
- AEW Facing ‘Brutal’ Live Show Ticket Sales
- Young Bucks & Kenny Omega ‘Haven’t Heard Anything’ About AEW Return
- Brock Lesnar WWE Return Date Revealed?
- VICE TV Vince McMahon Documentary To Cover WWE Departure
- Rush Officially Signs With AEW
- Here’s Everyone Chris Jericho Could Face For The ROH Title
- The Good Brothers Are ‘Always Going To Listen’ To WWE Return Offers