Two popular WWE Raw stars will be in the arena for Friday’s (June 17) edition of SmackDown.
Per PWInsider, AJ Styles and Finn Balor are currently scheduled to be at this week’s SmackDown taping in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
There hasn’t been any official confirmation as to whether Styles and Balor will feature in the live broadcast, of if they’ll just be around for dark matches.
At Hell in a Cell on June 5, Styles, Balor & Liv Morgan were defeated by Edge, Damian Priest and Rhea Ripley of Judgment Day.
On last week’s episode of WWE Raw (June 6), Balor was welcomed into Judgment Day, before he, Priest and Ripley attacked Edge, ejecting him from the group. Edge was reportedly moved to the babyface side of the roster internally, following the attack.
On SmackDown, Roman Reigns will defend his Undisputed WWE Universal Championship for the first time since his WrestleMania 38 Winner Takes All victory. Reigns recently commented on his upcoming defence.
Stay up to date with WWE win/loss records for 2022 using our tracker right here.
- AEW’s Miro Seemingly Agrees He ‘Had It Better’ In WWE
- Latest On AEW Stars Missing From ‘AEW: Fight Forever’ Roster
- WWE Star Angel Teases Return To Old Ring Name
- FTR Announced For AEW Dynamite: Quake By The Lake
- Finn Balor Vs Rey Mysterio Added To August 8 WWE Raw
- NXT Star Tatum Paxley Injured At House Show
- Latest On Lacey Evans WWE Status After SmackDown Absence
- Several WWE Talents Have Had ‘Direct Meetings’ With Triple H Regarding Creative
- Jamie Hayter Suffers Broken Nose During AEW Battle Of The Belts III
- X-Pac Believes Logan Paul Could Be WWE Champion Material