It may not be long before we know the next inductees into the WWE Hall of Fame. The highly reliable WrestleVotes Twitter account dropped a curious nugget of information, claiming the nWo won’t be the only stars getting their second ring.
Working on confirming another Hall of Fame name. If what I’m hearing is accurate, the nWo won’t be the only superstars receiving their 2nd HOF ring that night.
— WrestleVotes (@WrestleVotes) February 18, 2020
Who that could be is a mystery. There are some potential candidates such as Edge if he and Christian get inducted as a tag team. Conversely, they could go the route of inducting someone solo who has already gone in as a member of a group. Most members of DX could be candidates for such an induction.
The new inductee(s) will join Batista, nWo, British Bulldog, and reported inductees Jushin Thunder Liger and the Bella Twins.
Who do you think is about to go in the Hall of Fame? Let us know on Twitter!
- AEW Name Reveals Upcoming Contract Expiry, Comments On Potential WWE Move
- Alarming Advice From Surgeons For Top AEW Star
- Carmella & Corey Graves Reveal The Sex Of Their First Child
- Mandy Rose Comments On Gigi Dolin Vs. Jacy Jayne NXT Cage Match After Not Even Being Mentioned
- Bret Hart Calls Current WWE Star One Of The Greatest Wrestlers Of All Time
- Injured AEW Star ‘Close’ To Returning
- Pat McAfee Reacts To Unfortunate AEW Double Or Nothing 2023 Attendance Photo
- Major Star Says He Could ‘100% Make Magic’ With WWE’s Seth Rollins
- Blackpool Combat Club Match Announced For May 31 AEW Dynamite
- Seth Rollins Issues Apology To AEW Star