Before signing with All Elite Wrestling (AEW) in 2020, Powerhouse Hobbs did some work as an extra for WWE while on the independent scene.
Speaking with Renee Paquette on Oral Sessions, Hobbs revealed that he was one of the men in the gas masks flanking Jon Moxley (then Dean Ambrose) during his WWE heel run in 2018, saying:
“When I saved Mox that night when Ricky and Cage were going at him. Before that, Mox pulled me aside and was like, ‘I got some good stuff planned for you. It’s cool to work with you. I did some extra work for him in WWE before. Remember when he had the entourage come out with the gas masks? We were talking about how hard it was to breathe. It was cool that he remembered me. He didn’t remember my name but he was like, ‘Don’t I know you from somewhere?’ I told him and it clicked. Mox is good people.”
Powerhouse Hobbs is now a member of Team Taz, having joined the faction last year. He was in the Casino Battle Royale at AEW Double or Nothing last month.
What are your thoughts on the above story? Let us know in the comments on Twitter or Facebook.]
Thanks to Fightful for the transcription.
- Spoilers For AEW Title Eliminator Match
- Evidence AEW Star Is Leaving The Company?
- Alexa Bliss Addresses WrestleMania 39 Status
- PHOTO: Bray Wyatt Spotted Amid WWE Absence
- CM Punk Comments On Rey Mysterio & Dominik WrestleMania Feud
- AEW Star Says Cody Rhodes’ WWE Push Made Them ‘Reevalutate’ Future
- Celebrity Training For WWE In-Ring Return
- WWE Name Criticizes ‘Childish’ CM Punk Instagram Post
- Potential Spoiler On Edge WrestleMania Plans?
- Roman Reigns To Hit Huge Milestone Ahead Of WrestleMania 39