WWE Hall of Famer Bully Ray made headlines in a controversial manner last night (January 20), when he said that he felt like Jon Moxley should have ‘apologised’ to the AEW fans in his return promo for missing shows.
This has landed Bully in hot water, with many feel like his take was ‘ridiculous’, as Moxley had been absent due to checking himself into alcohol rehab program.
One such person was Renee Paquette, the wife of Moxley, who simply tweeted:
Real bad take @bullyray5150
Paige responded to Renee’s tweet, agreeing with Renee and saying that ‘everyone’ prefers D-Von. She said:
There’s a reason everyone prefers Devon. What an awful awful thing to say.
- AEW Dynamite Live Results – May 18, 2022
- Bryan Danielson AEW Rampage Injury A Work?
- Ember Moon Seemingly Ruled Out As AEW Joker
- Update On Sasha Banks WWE Backstage Heat
- Johnny Elite Debuts On AEW Dynamite In Owen Cup
- Huge Announcement Regarding Roman Reigns WWE Future
- Fans Excited As AJ Lee Potentially Teases In-Ring Return
- AEW Rampage Spoilers As Another Former WWE Star Debuts
- Chris Jericho & William Regal Set Up Huge Match For AEW Double Or Nothing
- Truth Behind Naomi WWE Walk Out Revealed?