WWE Hall of Famer Bully Ray made headlines in a controversial manner last night (January 20), when he said that he felt like Jon Moxley should have ‘apologised’ to the AEW fans in his return promo for missing shows.
This has landed Bully in hot water, with many feel like his take was ‘ridiculous’, as Moxley had been absent due to checking himself into alcohol rehab program.
One such person was Renee Paquette, the wife of Moxley, who simply tweeted:
Real bad take @bullyray5150
Paige responded to Renee’s tweet, agreeing with Renee and saying that ‘everyone’ prefers D-Von. She said:
There’s a reason everyone prefers Devon. What an awful awful thing to say.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Scrapped Plans For Rhea Ripley At WrestleMania 39 Revealed
- Solo Sikoa Breaks Silence After Attacking Jimmy Uso On WWE SmackDown
- VIDEO: Former Champion Trains At D-Von Dudley Wrestling Academy
- Major WWE Name Touts Storytelling Of Bloodline Angles
- First Look At Owen Hart In AEW: Fight Forever Revealed
- Big Update On GUNTHER WWE Intercontinental Title Plans
- Lita Makes Surprise Return Following WWE Injury Angle (Video)
- Cody Rhodes June 5 WWE Raw Plans Revealed
- Roman Reigns Shares First Comment Since Dramatic WWE SmackDown Ending
- AEW Teasing Popular Name’s In-Ring Debut?