In an update from WWE, Randy Orton will address his injury on Raw tonight. For those unaware, Orton’s match last night was stopped due to injury at a WWE live event.
UPDATE: @RandyOrton will address the results of his medical evaluation on tonight’s #Raw. https://t.co/gq6IsScMDR
— WWE (@WWE) December 30, 2019
In a report from Dave Meltzer, the injury was an angle and is meant to be part in a greater storyline. Orton has been feuding with AJ Styles and The OC on Raw as of late so it will be interesting to see how this could play into the storyline.
Randy Orton has interjected himself into Styles business since Survivor Series. He cost Styles his WWE United States Championship and his rematch in the process. The two were supposed to have a match at the TLC pay per view but that match instead took place on Raw with Orton getting the win.
Orton has not suffered a legitimate leg injury since 2018. The injury was a meniscus tear which he had surgically repaired. If the injury is legitimate, it would put Orton’s place in the Royal Rumble in jeopardy. The Royal Rumble will take place on January 26, 2020.
Where do you see this storyline going? Let us know on Twitter or on Discord!
- Seth Rollins Issues Apology To AEW Star
- Injured AEW Star ‘Close’ To Returning
- What Bandido Was Wearing On AEW Dynamite Explained
- Big Forbidden Door 2023 Teases On AEW Dynamite?
- Tony Khan Provides Latest On Potential AEW Streaming Deal
- CM Punk Responds To AEW Return Announcement
- Top WWE Raw Star Advertised For June 2 SmackDown Show
- Major Athlete Set For Appearance At WWE SummerSlam?
- CM Punk AEW Return Date Announced By Tony Khan
- New Theme Song For Top AEW Star