WWE has signed Santana Garrett to a developmental contract, as reported by Casey Michael of Squared Circle Sirens.
Garrett has won many titles over the course of her career, including the NWA Women’s Championship, WOW Championship, Shine Championship and Wonder of Stardom Championship among many others.
She was also part of Impact Wrestling in 2014 under the name Brittany.
The 31-year-old has appeared for WWE a number of times. She’s been used as enhancement in NXT a few times over the past few years, and was also part of the 2017 Mae Young Classic, being eliminated by Piper Niven in the first round.
Michael also added that there are still some more names to come into WWE in the future:
3 more big female signings to come over the next few months. Exciting times and all the girls are so deserving. NXT is going to be STACKED even more so than it already is.
— ????? ??????? (@ifyouseekcasey) August 13, 2019
- Irate Jon Moxley Responds To CM Punk In Expletive-Filled Retort
- Major Change Confirmed For WrestleMania 39 Match
- Major AEW Star To Be Out ‘For A While’ After Suffering Legitimate Injury
- What Happened In Cody Rhodes’ Massive Pre-WrestleMania Match Against Solo Sikoa
- Jon Moxley On AEW: ‘I Have Never Seen So Much Bulls**t Drama In One Place In My Entire F**king Life’
- Rumor Killer On WWE Star Taking ‘A Long Time’ Away From The Company
- Jon Moxley Reveals Why He Was ‘F**king Furious’ About Recent AEW Show
- NXT Star Makes Cameo You Probably Missed On WWE Raw
- Jon Moxley Has High Praise For Surprising AEW Star
- Top AEW Star’s Return Date Confirmed