Rey Mysterio posted an adorable tribute to his son Dominik in celebration of his 25th birthday after their big WrestleMania 38 weekend.
Taking to Instagram to post a series of sweet snaps, Rey shared an equally inspiring message for Dominik’s birthday, writing:
“Happy 25th Birthday son!!
We had a heavy schedule going into Mania and hope that now that the pressure has diminished you are enjoying your day!!
So proud of your accomplishments and thankful with God for letting me be by your side to experience it first hand, continue on your path of success and strive always for the greatest version of you.
Grind never stops and seek new goals always!!
Love You Son 💙
WM 19 2003, our first mania together, at the age of 5……… 19 years later at age 25, WM 38 teaming up on your first Mania debut!
Feliz cumpleaños mijo, Te amo cabron!!
WrestleMania 19 was my first WM and your first attendance at the age of 5, fast forward 19 years and now we were blessed”
Dominik and Rey took on The Miz and Logan Paul at WrestleMania 38 where they lost to the duo.
On last night’s (April 4) episode of Raw, Rey and Dom were on the receiving end of Veer Mahaan’s long-awaited arrival as they were both attacked by the latecomer who attacked after Dominik had already been defeated in a short match versus The Miz.
View this post on Instagram
- Full Recap – Tony Khan Pre-Forbidden Door Media Call
- Report: WWE Using Robert Roode To ‘Teach’ Veer Mahaan
- Here’s Who Decided Stephanie McMahon Should Replace Vince McMahon
- Original Plan For Jon Moxley At Forbidden Door Before CM Punk Injury
- Lineup For AEW Blood & Guts Match Revealed
- WWE SmackDown Live Results – June 24, 2022
- Lio Rush Explains The Difference Between NXT & WWE Raw Locker Room (Exclusive)
- Real Reason Sammy Guevara Joined Jericho Appreciation Society
- Sasha Banks Spotted With Another New Look
- Kenny Omega On Production Challenges Faced With AEW Fight Forever Console Game