This past Monday on WWE Raw (June 20), WWE Raw Women’s Champion Bianca Belair announced Rhea Ripley, who she was supposed to face at Money in the Bank on July 2, was not medically cleared to compete, and she will now be facing Carmella, after ‘Mella won a fatal-5-way match to become the new number one contender.
Rhea tweeted on Tuesday to say that she would be back soon, and then in response to a fan who said she didn’t look injured, claimed they couldn’t see an injury because it was a “brain injury”.
We don’t know exactly what she meant by this, and we don’t want to speculate as to the nature of the injury, but thankfully it sounds like she won’t be out for too long.
While discussing the injury on the latest episode of Wrestling Observer Radio, Dave Meltzer noted he’s heard the injury isn’t believed to be too serious, and that she should be able to return in the relatively near future.
Ripley has been in the wars of late, having also received unwanted dental care during a recent match, with several teeth being knocked out. You may have noticed she was wearing dental braces last week.
You can keep track of all WWE injuries using our tracker, right here.
- Another AEW Star Clears Twitter Amid Contract Expiry Speculation
- Backstage Details On AEW Stars Appearing On Raw, Jon Moxley Injury Update, Vince McMahon Allegations – Audio News Bulletin – June 28, 2022
- Fans Speculate AEW Star’s Contract Has Expired Following Cryptic Tweet
- Kevin Owens Misses WWE Raw Due To ‘Minor Situation’
- Luke Owen Reviews WWE Raw – June 27, 2022
- AEW Star Jake Atlas Domestic Violence Case Dropped
- Cody Rhodes Appears On June 27 WWE Raw
- Latest On Sasha Banks & Naomi WWE Statuses
- John Cena Says He Doesn’t Know When His Next Match Is During Raw Return
- Jon Moxley Clarifies Injury Status After Forbidden Door