WWE star Rhea Ripley has responded to the reactions on her interactions with Dominik Mysterio.
At Clash At The Castle, Dominik Mysterio turned heel by betraying his father Rey Mysterio and Edge.
The following night, Rhea Ripley revealed that Dominik was the newest member of The Judgment Day stable and had become a man thanks to her becoming his “papi” after weeks of abusing the younger Mysterio.
Speaking with Metro News, Ripley discussed the reaction online that her interactions with Dominik Mysterio gets.
“Oh, I’ve seen! Being a menace is the one thing I really enjoy doing, so I’m loving every second of it … I mean, I relish in it, I really do. I enjoy every second — especially knowing how worked up everyone’s gonna be about it. That just drives me to being more of a menace in a way! But yeah, I love what I do, I am enjoying it!”
Rhea Ripley hasn’t competed since the June 6 edition of WWE Raw when she won a four-way to become number one contender for the Raw Women’s Championship. She never received her title shot due to taking time out of action for a brain/teeth injury.
The Judgment Day’s Finn Balor will face Edge in an I Quit Match at the Extreme Rules event on October 8.
Stay up to date with the WWE roster’s win-loss record in 2022 (for televised matches) at this link.
Transcription via Wrestling Inc.
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- Update On Jey Uso’s WWE Status Following Raw Switch
- Last Man Standing Match Confirmed For WWE Fastlane 2023
- Former World Champion Confirms He’ll Be A Free Agent On September 30
- Incredible IYO SKY Vs. Asuka WWE SmackDown Viewership Figure Revealed
- John Cena Match Confirmed For WWE Fastlane 2023
- AEW Star Says He ‘Just Walked Away’ From Faction
- Update On WWE Faction Splitting
- Latest On WWE International Expansion
- Top AEW Star Recalls Insane Vince McMahon Script Change During A Live TV Taping
- Notable Name’s Planned WWE Tryout Was Cancelled