The third Ring of Honor pay-per-view of the Tony Khan era took place last Saturday, when ROH held it’s final show of the year, Final Battle.
The show featured the highly praised Double Dog Collar Tag Team match between the Briscoes and FTR.
The main event of the show saw Claudio Castagnoli defeat Chris Jericho to capture the Ring of Honor World Championship for the second time.
We now have early estimates for the show, per Dave Meltzer in this week’s Wrestling Observer Newsletter.
The early estimates for ROH Final Battle saw the show draw over 25,000 pay-per-view buys (19,000 streaming and 6,400 cable).
This makes this year’s Final Battle the highest attended and most bough edition of the pay-per-view in it’s history.
The show is however down from the 37,000 buys that Death Before Dishonor drew in July, but higher than the 23,000 Supercard of Honor drew in April.
Think you’re a wrestling mastermind? Well you can prove it by taking quizzes in our brand new quiz section! Don’t forget to tweet us your results!
- VIDEO: Unseen Post-Raw Footage Of Tension Between Roman Reigns & Solo Sikoa
- The Rock’s Daughter WWE In-Ring Debut Announced
- Tony Khan Comments On Goldberg Free Agent Status
- NXT TV Debut On Tonight’s Show (March 21)
- Major AEW Star To Miss Tonight’s Dynamite (March 22)
- WWE Stars Show Off Gruesome Injuries After Hard Hitting Match
- Keith Lee Responds To Criticism Of Saying ‘Poor WALTER’ After GUNTHER Name Change
- Former NJPW Star Set For WWE Debut Next Week
- Major Stipulation Added To NXT Stand & Deliver Match
- Tony Khan Continues To Praise Mercedes Moné Ahead Of Forbidden Door 2