WWE has announced that both WWE Champion Brock Lesnar & Universal Champion Roman Reigns will be on next week’s (March 28) episode of Raw.
On last week’s episode of SmackDown, Brock Lesnar casually attempted murder on Roman Reigns and the Bloodline, which WWE replayed on tonight’s Raw.
WWE then announced that both Reigns and Lesnar will be present on next week’s Raw, which is the go-home show to WrestleMania.
Despite Lesnar being Raw’s WWE Champion, the entire feud has taken place on SmackDown so far, with the exception of the first night after Lesnar’s championship victory at Elimination Chamber.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Jey Uso Breaks His Silence After Jimmy Uso Betrays Roman Reigns At Night Of Champions 2023
- PHOTO: WWE Star Buys His Mother A House
- Possible Injury During AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- Shock Title Change After Suprise Return At AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- VIDEO: Savage WWE Star Namedrop During Max Caster Rap At AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- Major Heel Turn Ends AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- Big Change For AEW Double Or Nothing Setup
- VIDEO: What Tiffany Stratton Said To Shawn Michaels Backstage After NXT Women’s Title Win
- Details On ‘Mandatory’ AEW Backstage Meeting About ‘Dirt Sheets’ Revealed
- Sammy Guevara Shares Touching Post Ahead Of AEW Double Or Nothing Main Event