An injured AEW star has made an ominous post potentially teasing a return.
As previously reported, a recent report indicated that Santana may be on his way back soon to All Elite Wrestling.
The former Inner Circle member landed awkwardly during the Blood and Guts match in June 2022 with Tony Khan confirming he suffered a knee injury.
After nearly a year on the shelf, Santana took to Twitter on June 4 to post an ominous tweet with the date of this coming Friday. He tweeted:
Besides the numbers being “very nice”, it is the date for this Friday. This could possibly point to a potential return on Friday’s AEW Rampage or it could be the date the Proud N Powerful member makes an announcement about his future in wrestling.
Santana previously posted the date of April 21 on his Twitter account, but it remains to be seen what it means on this occasion.
Stay up to date with the current AEW injured reserve at this link.
If you want to stay fully updated on all the latest wrestling news, click the red bell in the bottom right of your screen to receive notifications from WrestleTalk.com straight to your device!
- NXT Star Works Another WWE Main Roster Show Amid Call-Up Rumors
- WWE Star Claims He Was Released Due To ‘Backstage Political Power Play’
- Christian Cage Wins TNT Championship On AEW Collision & First Defense Revealed
- Update On WWE Star Missing From SmackDown
- Cody Rhodes Next WWE Feud Revealed?
- Anoa’i Family Member Pitches Two New Members Of The Bloodline
- Current WWE Name Thinks One Released Star May ‘Find His Way Back’ To WWE
- Big Update On Becky Lynch’s NXT Future
- AEW Star Reveals Real Life ‘Burnt Bridge’ Behind Current Storyline
- Championship Matches Added To AEW WrestleDream 2023