Remember Elias? Well a new update has been provided on his WWE status, including scrapped plans for a gimmick change.
Months ago, WWE aired vignettes of Elias in a graveyard, the last one of which ended by telling us that Elias was dead.
WrestleVotes reports that there was no end plan for those, and it was simply to kill off the musician gimmick.
However, it was also noted that a plan for an “initial rebranding” a number of weeks ago had Elias looking similar to Randy Savage, with colourful trunks and a beard.
Vince McMahon and his pals apparently didn’t like the idea, so it’s now “back to square one” for the former 24/7 Champion.
He was not drafted to either brand during the WWE Draft at the start of October, but WWE.com has him listed on Raw since that’s where he was before said draft.
- Winners Of ‘Wildcard’ Qualifiers For NXT Iron Survivor Challenge Revealed
- Former ROH Stars At WWE Tryout
- Sasha Banks Drops Latest Major Wrestling Return Tease
- William Regal Referenced During NXT
- MLW Star Richard Holliday Publicly Reveals Cancer Diagnosis
- AEW Star Says John Laurinaitis ‘Deserves His Misery’
- MJF Files New Trademark Relating To Infamous WWE Term
- The Usos Respond To Criticism Over PWI Tag Team 100 Ranking
- Tony Khan Responds To Criticism Of AEW’s Introduction Of New Wrestlers
- WWE Star ‘Very Apologetic’ After Botch During Raw