In an exclusive interview with Sanchez Taylor for WrestleTalk.com after PROGRESS Chapter 129, Session Moth Martina has discussed her dream opponents she’s yet to face in wrestling.
Martina listed several names, including some of AEW’s current top stars.
“Chelsea Green is one, Matt Cardona’s one, Moxley, Suzuki. Anyone from GCW really. Britt Baker, Jamie Hayter obviously, my best friend. I’d love to go back to Japan and wrestle the STARDOM girls again. Becky Lynch obviously is a dream but I don’t really plan on going to WWE, so…
“I would love the opportunity to tie up with some of the girls that were in Ring of Honor again. I always wanted to wrestle Nicole Savoy. Allie Kat’s another one. I have my eyes on everyone, I literally want to have as much fun as I can. After two years of sitting on my couch, I’m ready to have a bit of fun in the wrestling ring again. Everything doesn’t have to be so serious anymore. We had enough serious for two years. Let’s have a few drinks and have a laugh.”
Martina signed with ROH back in 2019, before she was unable to wrestle for the company due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Martina discussed her time with ROH, and how she is grateful to the promotion.
You can listen to the full interview with Martina below:
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- CM Punk Responds To AEW Return Announcement
- Update On Cody Rhodes Upcoming SmackDown Appearance
- Former WWE Star Reveals ‘Hypnosis’ Storyline Pitch To End Comedy Character
- Alexa Bliss Reveals In-Ring Return Preparations Prior To Pregnancy
- Seth Rollins First WWE World Heavyweight Title Defense Revealed
- Top Star Explains Why He Didn’t Sign With WWE
- WWE Raw Star Shares Update On In-Ring Future
- WWE Name Opens Up About Losing Confidence, Names Stars Who Helped Him
- WWE Star Spotted Training With Top Japanese Star
- Absent WWE Star Still In Contact With Vince McMahon & Other Higher-Ups