A top WWE star has paid tribute to Edge before his 25th Anniversary on SmackDown.
Over the course of nearly the past three decades, Edge has left an edible mark on the WWE with multiple reigns as world champion and holding more titles than almost anyone in company history.
On the August 18 edition of WWE SmackDown, “The Rated R Superstar’ will celebrate 25 years since his WWE main roster debut by facing Sheamus for the first time ever.
Ahead of his big showdown, one of Edge’s most storied rivals has paid tribute to their rivalry and to the WWE Hall of Famer.
On Friday afternoon, WWE World Heavyweight Champion Seth Rollins took to social media to post a photo of himself facing Edge from their first match at SummerSlam 2021.
The two men put on one of the best rivalries of 2021 with three excellent bouts, starting with SummerSlam 2021 and ending in a Hell In A Cell match at Crown Jewel 2021.
Rollins is not scheduled to be present for tonight’s SmackDown since he is a Raw star. He is currently embroiled in a feud with recently-turned heel Shinsuke Nakamura.
— Seth Rollins (@WWERollins) August 18, 2023
Think you know the most about wrestling? Join our Wrestle League predictions competition for free, and be in with the chance of winning $250 of Amazon vouchers. Make sure you subscribe to email notifications to make sure you never miss a show.
- Video Footage From Matt Riddle JFK Airport Incident
- MJF Shares Honest Thoughts On CM Punk Real AEW World Title
- WWE NXT No Mercy Main Event Revealed
- Rhea Ripley Reacts To Dominik Mysterio Championship Loss
- Popular AEW Star ‘Absolutely’ Wants To See Edge Join The Company
- WWE Hall Of Famer Confirms Wrestling Return, Names Potential AEW Opponents
- Big Title Change With Main Roster Star At NXT No Mercy
- Released WWE Star Reacts To NXT No Mercy Match
- AEW WrestleDream Main Event Revealed
- Another Major Title Change At NXT No Mercy