Vince McMahon, at the best of times, is a rather scary individual. I would not want to run into him at a time where he is being forced into putting on shows without fans at the Performance Center and has recently filed for bankruptcy with XFL.
It seems like many of McMahon’s own employees are not too keen on running into the former WWE Champion at this time, and some even reportedly hid in their cars at the most recent TV taping.
Ringside News is reporting that some WWE employees and backstage staff made the active decision to try and avoid Vince during the latest TV taping:
“People [were] hiding from Vince”.
This has been echoed by the Wrestling Observer who have reported that some WWE staff waiting in their cars at the Performance Center to make sure they didn’t risk running into Vince:
Recent reports have suggested that Vince is understandably somewhat “grumpy” backstage at TV in recent weeks, and it seems like some of his employees are actively avoiding him at their workplace to ensure they don’t feel the wrath of his anger.
- CM Punk Posts Bizarre Instagram Story About Shawn Michaels
- Update On CM Punk Claiming Tony Khan Wanted Him To Wrestle While Not Medically Cleared
- Ronda Rousey WrestleMania 39 Match Confirmed
- AEW Match Stopped Due To Injury
- Report: News On Rumored Backstage Heat Between CM Punk & Jon Moxley
- Dustin Rhodes Opens Up About Cody Rhodes
- What CM Punk Told Kenny Omega After All Out Backstage Fight
- AEW Star Shares Message For Dominik Mysterio Ahead Of WrestleMania 39
- Bray Wyatt & Bobby Lashley WrestleMania 39 Status Confirmed?
- Spoilers For AEW Title Eliminator Match