WWE has confirmed a new stipulation match will take place at the WWE WrestleMania Backlash PPV.
On tonight’s episode of Raw, WWE announced that The Miz will take on Damian Priest at the event. In a backstage segment with Adam Pearce, a match was made between John Morrison and Damian Priest, where the winner would pick the stipulation for the PPV match.
Damian Priest beat Morrison in that match, before returning to Pearce’s office and making his match with Miz a Lumberjack Match.
It's official!@ArcherofInfamy wants a LUMBERJACK MATCH with @mikethemiz this Sunday at #WMBacklash. Nowhere to run! pic.twitter.com/FASAIy3Uqm
— WWE (@WWE) May 11, 2021
WWE WrestleMania Backlash streams live on May 16, 2021 on the WWE Network or on Peacock in the United States.
What are your thoughts on the above story? Let us know in the comments on Twitter or Facebook.
- Major WWE Faction Potentially Splitting Up Soon
- ‘Lots Of Praise’ For WWE Star’s Performance On Raw
- Ex-WWE Name Ruled Out Of Joining AEW
- Top WWE Star Suffering Recurring Injury
- ‘Forbidden Door’ Match Announced For AEW Dynamite
- WWE Management ‘Happy’ With NXT Call-Ups’ Main Roster Debut
- Brock Lesnar Could Break Surprising WWE Record
- Major AEW Star ‘Bewildered’ He Could Walk Away After Recent Match
- Bryan Danielson & Kazuchika Okada React To Forbidden Door 2023 Match
- WWE SmackDown Segment’s Staggering Numbers Smash Social Media Records