‘Superstar’ Billy Graham has posted a health update after he was hospitalised with heart issues yesterday.
He posted the following on his Facebook page:
Steroid Damaged Heart
Hello fans, I know many of you good folks out there have been following the information that my good and faithful friend, Mike has been posting on my FB. This information was given to him directly from my wife Valerie, that she had received directly from the two Mayo Clinic Hospital doctors that had been treating me for my heart condition. I appreciate all of your get well wishes, thoughts and prayers. I have been very weak since coming home from the hospital yesterday. My arms that could lift hundreds of pounds, can now barely lift a spoon of soup to his mouth. However, I shall overcome. Just like this photo of a mountain goat, living his life on the edge comfortably, I have done the same.
In closing for now, I would like to say that I know there has been much talk that my past heavy and prolonged steroid use has caused my current heart damage. It is only natural to think this. BUT…………..two years ago when I was first diagnosed with this Congestive Heart Disease and Atrial Fibrillation by the Mayo Clinic doctors, they told me that my past use of steroids had nothing to do with my heart problems. Then, while I was just in for this very serious heart episode, I asked the two doctors treating me the same question. They said, “Absolutely Not ” as what I have, millions of other people in the U.S. have as well. Peace, to one and all…Superstar Billy Graham
We continue to wish Billy Graham a safe and healthy recovery.
- Hit Row Return On WWE SmackDown
- Tony Khan Officially Announces Parker Boudreaux Is All Elite
- Tyson Fury Announces Retirement From Boxing
- Karrion Kross References Release In Promo On SmackDown
- Swerve Strickland Reacts To Hit Row WWE Return On SmackDown
- Talent Believe The WWE Draft Is Coming After Clash At The Castle
- Former WWE Referee Scott Armstrong Appears On IMPACT Emergence
- Another Legal Update On Jeff Hardy DUI Case
- Vince McMahon Planned On Burying Gunther Following July 4 Raw
- NJPW G1 Climax 32 Night 16 Results