Wrestling legend and WWE Hall of Famer Terry Funk is reportedly recovering after recently testing positive for COVID-19.
As per the Wrestling Observer Newsletter, Funk is currently isolating after contracting COVID-19. The 76 year old is reportedly doing fine, and believes that he contracted the virus at church a few weeks ago.
Funk was scheduled to do his first interview in two years on John Arezzi’s Pro Wrestling Spotlight Live on Facebook a number of weeks back. The Hall of Famer pulled out of the interview, noting that he would reschedule for a later date.
Terry Funk had an eventful wrestling career, competing for the likes of WWE, NJPW, NWA, AJPW and ECW. He held WWE tag team gold alongside “Cactus Jack” Mick Foley.
Wrestling his last match in 2017, Funk only makes sporadic public appearances due to his health. He did note that after the pandemic, he plans to attend more meet-and-greets.
The WrestleTalk team wishes Terry Funk a safe and healthy recovery.
- Big Format Change To AEW Double Or Nothing Affecting CM Punk Vs. Hangman Page?
- Tony Khan Provides Update On AEW’s Standing Following Warner Bros Discovery Merger
- AEW Dynamite Live Results – May 25, 2022
- Rumour Killer On WWE Ending The Brand Split
- Cody Rhodes Planned As WWE 2K23 Cover Star?
- Alexa Bliss Reports “Fan” For Death Threats
- Killer Kross Scrapped AEW Plans Revealed
- Sonny Kiss ‘Still Believes AEW Is For Everyone’ Despite Long TV Hiatus
- WWE SmackDown Star Ludwig Kaiser Undergoes Another Name Change
- CM Punk Posts Very Emotional Tweet Following Texas School Shooting Ahead Of AEW Dynamite