Two-time WWE Hall of Famer Ric Flair competed in his last match last Sunday at the aptly named Ric Flair’s Last Match event at Starrcast V in Nashville.
Flair teamed with his son-in-law Andrade El Idolo to defeat the duo of Jay Lethal and Jeff Jarrett in the main event that saw many wrestling legends in the audience, including WWE Hall of Famers Bret Hart, Mick Foley and The Undertaker.
Flair’s partner Andrade El Idolo took to Twitter today to share a photo he took with the Undertaker backstage at the event, thanking him for the kind words after the show.
Never imagine it! thank you for your words Sir #Undertaker #Andrade #RicFlairsLastMatch #legend
Andrade is currently involved in an ongoing rivalry with the Lucha Bros on AEW television, and he and Rush are set to team up to face them on next week’s Quake by the Lake special Dynamite show.
— “EL IDOLO” ANDRADE (@AndradeElIdolo) August 4, 2022
If you’re in the UK but didn’t manage to get tickets to Clash at the Castle on September 3, WrestleTalk is hosting a watch party at The Joiner on Worship in Shoreditch, London, and we’d love for you to join us! Click here for more details.
- PHOTOS: Sasha Banks Victim Of Car Break-In
- NXT UK Invasion On NXT Heatwave
- Santos Escobar Breaks Silence Following NXT Departure
- WWE Spoils Result Of Upcoming Championship Match
- WWE Reaches Out To AEW Star, Brandi Rhodes WWE In-Ring Return, NXT UK Invades NXT 2.0 – News Bulletin – August 17, 2022
- Santos Escobar Banished From NXT After Losing To Tony D’Angelo
- Tony Khan Announces Ricky The Dragon Steamboat To Appear On AEW Dynamite
- Becky Lynch Shares Update On Shoulder Injury
- Rey Mysterio Still Has CM Punk’s Hair From 2010 Rivalry
- Final Set For G1 Climax 32 Tournament