Two-time WWE Hall of Famer Ric Flair competed in his last match last Sunday at the aptly named Ric Flair’s Last Match event at Starrcast V in Nashville.
Flair teamed with his son-in-law Andrade El Idolo to defeat the duo of Jay Lethal and Jeff Jarrett in the main event that saw many wrestling legends in the audience, including WWE Hall of Famers Bret Hart, Mick Foley and The Undertaker.
Flair’s partner Andrade El Idolo took to Twitter today to share a photo he took with the Undertaker backstage at the event, thanking him for the kind words after the show.
Never imagine it! thank you for your words Sir #Undertaker #Andrade #RicFlairsLastMatch #legend
Andrade is currently involved in an ongoing rivalry with the Lucha Bros on AEW television, and he and Rush are set to team up to face them on next week’s Quake by the Lake special Dynamite show.
— “EL IDOLO” ANDRADE (@AndradeElIdolo) August 4, 2022
If you’re in the UK but didn’t manage to get tickets to Clash at the Castle on September 3, WrestleTalk is hosting a watch party at The Joiner on Worship in Shoreditch, London, and we’d love for you to join us! Click here for more details.
- WWE Star Bayley’s Hilarious Reaction To ‘Bayley Is Hot’ Fan Sign
- WWE Star Unmasks & Swaps With Fan
- AEW Star Sends Heartfelt Message To WWE’s Nikki Cross
- CM Punk’s First Ever WWE Opponent Recalls Going Off Script In Match
- AEW Star Set For First Singles Match In Over Five Months
- Dominik Mysterio Shares Rare Heartwarming Moment With Fan At WWE Event
- New Feud For AEW Championship Revealed
- AEW Star Wears Protective Apparatus For First Match After Facial Injury
- AEW Star Dealing With Double Vision Issues
- Backstage Update On Randy Orton’s WWE Contract