Toni Storm has reacted to her WWE SmackDown segment with Charlotte Flair, arguing that she’s now in the SmackDown Women’s Champion’s head.
On Friday’s show, Charlotte Flair ‘humiliated’ Storm with two pies to the face. The segment has received criticism for making Storm look stupid while feuding with the champion.
On Talking Smack, Storm reasoned that Flair didn’t have to pie her, believing that she is now in Flair’s head. Stating that she doesn’t get embarrassed, Storm said:
“Needless to say, I’m in Charlotte’s head now. She didn’t have to do this. She could have just walked away but no, she stayed and she embarrassed me. But you know what, here’s some Toni Storm trivia for you. I actually don’t get embarrassed. But do you know what’s going to be embarrassing? It’s her when I take her SmackDown Women’s Championship.”
The listed producer for the Charlotte Flair promo segment was Tyson Kidd. You can read about the producers for various matches and segments from Friday’s SmackDown here.
Quote via Sportskeeda.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Jey Uso Breaks His Silence After Jimmy Uso Betrays Roman Reigns At Night Of Champions 2023
- WWE Star’s Victory Ends 17-Year Streak At Night Of Champions 2023
- Shane McMahon Update Following WrestleMania 39 Injury
- PHOTO: WWE Star Buys His Mother A House
- VIDEO: What Happened After WWE Night Of Champions 2023 Went Off The Air?
- AEW Star Wants Rematch With Mercedes Mone
- Possible Injury During AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- Rikishi Reacts To Bloodline Implosion At WWE Night Of Champions 2023
- Shock Title Change After Suprise Return At AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- ‘Last Minute’ Change To AEW Double Or Nothing 2023 Revealed