As promotions continue to lock up their talent, Impact Wrestling has re-signed one of their biggest stars. Su Yung signed a multi-year contract extension with the promotion, which was first reported by Mike Johnson of PWInsider.
Yung’s previous deal with Impact expired in March. For the last two months, she has been a free agent before this extension was signed.
BREAKING: As reported by @PWInsidercom, Su Yung has re-signed with IMPACT! pic.twitter.com/MaEWRhN1C5
— IMPACT (@IMPACTWRESTLING) May 11, 2020
Yung first appeared in Impact in 2015, appearing on their Knockouts Only event where she lost to Taryn Terrell. She returned to the promotion as a roster member in 2018 and soon became Knockout Champion by beating Allie at Under Pressure. She later lost the title to Tessa Blanchard at ReDefined.
Yung’s last appearance on Impact was on March 24 when she faced Havok in an Undead Realm match. Needless to say, it was a spooky affair.
It is currently unknown when she will return to television. Impact taped several weeks of television in a row recently so it is unlikely that she will show up again until they return to film. There is no clue when that may be as fans haven’t been able to attend Impact shows since March 7.
What are your favourite moments from the Impact Wrestling career of Su Yung? Let us know on Twitter!
- What Happened During Trinity Fatu’s IMPACT Pay-Per-View Debut
- WWE Hall Of Famer Reacts To Trinity Fatu Tribute At IMPACT Under Siege 2023
- Cody Rhodes Shares Message Ahead Of Brock Lesnar Match At WWE Night Of Champions 2023
- Roman Reigns Shares Final Message Before WWE Night Of Champions 2023
- Ex-NXT Star Helps Trish Stratus Beat Becky Lynch At WWE Night Of Champions 2023
- Former Champion Becomes A Free Agent, Multiple Promotions Interested
- WWE Crowns New World Heavyweight Champion At Night Of Champions
- Big Update On WWE World Heavyweight Championship Lineage After Seth Rollins’ Win
- VIDEO: Jimmy Uso Turns On Roman Reigns, Jey Uso Reacts
- Full Match Order For WWE Night Of Champions 2023