A current top NXT UK star will be departing the brand after the May 12 episode of the show.
On tonight’s show, NXT UK Champion Ilja Dragunov and Jordan Devlin took part in a contract signing for their upcoming rematch for the NXT UK Championship, which will take place on the May 12 episode.
During the segment, Dragunov proposed a ‘Loser Leaves NXT UK’ stipulation for the match, which Devlin then accepted.
Several NXT UK stars have departed the show to move over to NXT 2.0 in recent months, such as NXT Tag Team Champions Pretty Deadly and Nathan Frazer.
Should either man move to NXT 2.0, they would likely undergo name changes like other recent NXT UK stars. You can keep track of all WWE name changes so far in 2022 here.
— NXT UK (@NXTUK) April 28, 2022
- Real Reason For Tay Conti AEW Name Change
- Athena Accuses Leila Grey Of Helping Her Sneak Up On Jade Cargill
- Current Backstage Belief On Potential Bray Wyatt Return
- NXT Star Causes Sasha Banks Controversy, CM Punk Returns To AEW, 14 New WWE Signings Revealed – News Bulletin – August 11, 2022
- Tony Khan Praises WWE’s ‘Better Shows’ Under Triple H
- Potential Update On Likelihood Of Bray Wyatt Returning To WWE
- Does Warner Brothers Discovery Own 100+ WCW Themes?
- Major Planned Match For AEW All Out Revealed?
- Potential Spoiler On Cody Rhodes WWE Return
- Report: Vince McMahon Would Shout ‘Derogatory Things’ At Bray Wyatt About His Physique