A current top NXT UK star will be departing the brand after the May 12 episode of the show.
On tonight’s show, NXT UK Champion Ilja Dragunov and Jordan Devlin took part in a contract signing for their upcoming rematch for the NXT UK Championship, which will take place on the May 12 episode.
During the segment, Dragunov proposed a ‘Loser Leaves NXT UK’ stipulation for the match, which Devlin then accepted.
Several NXT UK stars have departed the show to move over to NXT 2.0 in recent months, such as NXT Tag Team Champions Pretty Deadly and Nathan Frazer.
Should either man move to NXT 2.0, they would likely undergo name changes like other recent NXT UK stars. You can keep track of all WWE name changes so far in 2022 here.
— NXT UK (@NXTUK) April 28, 2022
- Recently Departed WWE Name Signs With AEW
- WWE Star’s New Tag Team Partner Revealed?
- Liv Morgan Throws Shade At Former WWE Star Following Nickname Controversy?
- Triple H Ensures We Will ‘Witness History’ At WWE Elimination Chamber 2024
- WWE Star ‘Proud’ Of Roster Following Last-Minute Creative Plans Change
- AEW Star Turns Babyface
- Current AEW Champion Out Due To Visa Issues
- Randy Orton Comments On Vince McMahon WWE Allegations
- John Cena Addresses Vince McMahon WWE Allegations
- CM Punk Replaced By Top WWE Star Following Injury