Many fans and wrestlers alike were excited to hear that Triple H had been named the head of creative in WWE following Vince McMahon’s retirement, with a fresh regime hoping to bring change to the product.
One of the more popular names that fans have hoped would be lending a hand in creative is Paul Heyman, who worked as SmackDown’s head of creative back in the 2000’s, as well as on Raw in early 2020.
Triple H was asked about the possibility of Paul Heyman helping out in creative now he has control, to which he said that he is hoping to get ideas from everyone.
He then finished up by stating that he’s going to do everything in his power to make the show ‘better than it’s ever been’.
So sounds like we are in good hands here.
When @JonAlba asked Triple H if he was open to Paul Heyman in creative, he said he wants ideas from everyone. He's says he going to do everything in his power to make the show better than its ever been
— Sean Ross Sapp of Fightful.com (@SeanRossSapp) July 29, 2022
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Seth Rollins Issues Apology To AEW Star
- Injured AEW Star ‘Close’ To Returning
- What Bandido Was Wearing On AEW Dynamite Explained
- Big Forbidden Door 2023 Teases On AEW Dynamite?
- Tony Khan Provides Latest On Potential AEW Streaming Deal
- CM Punk Responds To AEW Return Announcement
- Top WWE Raw Star Advertised For June 2 SmackDown Show
- Major Athlete Set For Appearance At WWE SummerSlam?
- CM Punk AEW Return Date Announced By Tony Khan
- New Theme Song For Top AEW Star