While the Triple H era may have just begun, it seems the practice of breaking up beloved tag teams is very much still in play!
Before WWE Raw, at the WWE Main Event taping, a popular tag team that held down WWE during the Thunderdome era was disbanded.
WWE Main Event this week saw the break-up of Cedric Alexander and Shelton Benjamin, integral members of the Hurt Business faction, which saw Alexander, Benjamin, Bobby Lashley and MVP dominate during 2020.
During the pandemic era of WWE, Hurt Business made their dominant presence felt, but it seems Triple H has other plans in store.
While the overall plans for the duo remain unclear, Thursday’s episode will see Cedric Alexander defeat Shelton Benjamin in a match.
Elsewhere on Main Event, Mustafa Ali defeated T-BAR who is rumored to possible be getting a re-brand under the Triple H era of creative himself.
If you’re in the UK but didn’t manage to get tickets to Clash at the Castle on September 3, WrestleTalk is hosting a watch party at The Joiner on Worship in Shoreditch, London, and we’d love for you to join us! Click here for more details.
- ‘Heavy Heat’ On AEW Name For Recent Botch
- Mustafa Ali Makes Announcement About His Future After WWE Release
- ‘You Become A Liability’ – Current WWE Name Breaks Silence On Matt Riddle Being Released
- Becky Lynch Gives Brutally Honest Assessment Of WWE Women’s Booking
- Tony Khan Apologizes For Technical Issues During AEW Dynamite
- Big Change To WWE Fastlane Match Confirmed?
- Another Potential AEW WrestleDream Match Revealed
- Update On WWE ‘Breach Of Contract’ Case
- AEW Star Medically Cleared Last-Minute For Dynamite Match
- Major Injury Update On Adam Cole For AEW WrestleDream