WWE Hall of Famer Trish Stratus last stepped into the ring at SummerSlam in 2019, when she was defeated by Charlotte Flair in a dream match on the show.
Trish recently spoke to Sportskeeda’s Senior Editor Bill Apter, where she was asked about potentially stepping back into the ring.
“I mean if someone’s out of line – Becky Lynch – I might,”
Trish was then told that Becky could be her biggest challenge to date, which Stratus seemed to disagree with, saying:
“It would really be nothing. She’s a little out of sorts right now, got a lot on her mind and I think I could take advantage of that (don’t tell her I said that), and maybe just slip in there and just beat her.”
Becky is currently down on her luck, failing to capture the 24/7 Championship on last week’s episode of Raw in a segment that received a lot of criticism from fans online.
transcription via WrestlingInc
- Vince McMahon Planned On Burying Gunther Following July 4 Raw
- Report: Bray Wyatt ‘Likely Back’ In WWE Soon
- Finn Balor Says He Will Be In Cardiff For Clash At The Castle
- AJ Styles Wants The Young Bucks To Come To WWE
- Top Dolla Discusses How WWE Return Came About
- Current ROH Star Not Signed To AEW Deal
- Anthony Henry Under An AEW Deal
- Drew McIntyre Pulled From WWE Live Events Due To Injury
- Bret Hart Reacts To Ric Flair’s Last Match
- Jon Moxley To Face Nick Gage In GCW Title Vs Career Match