With tonight’s SummerSlam premium live event set to be the first event since Vince McMahon’s retirement, many fans have been wondering what surprises, if any, will be in store on the show.
Several names have been speculated for potential big returns on the show, and other big names are in town for the show.
Per PWInsider, WWE Hall of Famer The Undertaker is backstage at tonight’s show in Nashville.
Taker held his ‘1 deadMan Show’ in Nashville last night, which is why he is in town, so this doesn’t necessarily mean that he will be appearing on the show itself.
Another WWE Hall of Famer who many expect to appear on tonight’s show is Edge, who is reportedly also backstage at the show in Nashville today.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Paul Heyman’s Intriguing Reaction After Jimmy Uso Accidentally Costs Jey Uso Championship Match
- Another New WWE Championship Design Revealed & Big Return On SmackDown
- Another WWE Championship Unification Match Announced
- Update On WWE Women’s Title Situation Ahead Of June 9 SmackDown
- KENTA Responds To Alternate Dream Match For CM Punk At Forbidden Door
- New IMPACT World Champion Crowned
- NXT Stars Interfere In Big Match On SmackDown
- Popular AEW Star Sidelined With Neck Injury
- Major WWE Championship Match Announced For SmackDown In London
- AEW’s Andrade El Idolo Reacts To Charlotte Flair WWE Return