Remember back in May when MVP was looking for some guys to partner up with to start feuding with Ricochet and Cedric Alexander. Yes, the feud has been going on since May. However, it didn’t always involve Lashley and Shelton Benjamin.
Originally, the first tag team MVP connected with was the team of Shane Thorne and Brendan Vink. Back then, it was rumored Vince McMahon thought very highly of Brendan Vink and he was rumored to get a big push.
After a couple of weeks and splitting a series of matches with Cedric and Ricochet, Vink and Thorne vanished from Raw. Thorne, of course, has re-emerged as SlapJack. However, nothing has been heard from Vink since.
With the upcoming WWE draft, Vink has started to make some waves on social media. This week he posted his own highlight reel.
— Duke Hudson (@sixftfiiiiive) September 27, 2020
Additionally, he also posted a picture with fingers crossed in reference to the upcoming draft.
— Duke Hudson (@sixftfiiiiive) September 28, 2020
It would seem that even if Vince has forgotten about that rumored push, Vink sure hasn’t. Another takeaway from his post is he is a Simpsons fan.
What do you think? Would you like to see Brendan Vink drafted to either Raw or SmackDown? Let us know on Twitter.
- Alexa Bliss Undergoes Skin Cancer Treatment
- AEW Star Announces Their ‘Retirement’ Before Dynamite Loss, Stablemate Vows Vengeance
- Major Update On Roxanne Perez’s WWE Status
- Video: WrestleMania 39 Stage Being Constructed At SoFi Stadium
- News On Which Night Some WrestleMania Matches Are Set For
- WWE NXT Spoilers For Tuesday March 28
- CM Punk Drops Latest Tease For AEW Return?
- WWE Talents Sign Controversial New Deal
- Goldberg’s Next Move Revealed?
- Major WWE Star Considered Retirement At WrestleMania 39