Here’s what happened with The Usos and Roman Reigns following Friday’s (June 30) edition of SmackDown in London, England.
In the final segment of the show, Jimmy and Jey Uso confronted Roman Reigns and Solo Sikoa, ahead of their Bloodline Civil War tag bout at Money in the Bank.
The show ended with the family members brawling at ringside, with Jey Uso dropping Reigns with a dive moments before the cameras stopped rolling.
A new clip has emerged showing that after the live broadcast, the Usos stood tall in the ring and celebrated.
Reigns, Sikoa and Paul Heyman made their way to the back while the Usos received a massive ovation.
You can watch a video of this moment, from inside the O2 Arena, below.
Following this, several dark matches took place just for the live crowd.
In one of the untelevised matches, AJ Styles faced off against Karrion Kross. Following this bout, US Champion Austin Theory battled Rey Mysterio.
WWE Money in the Bank 2023 will emanate from the same arena on Saturday night.
The surprising main event for this weekend’s premium live event appears to have been revealed.
Check out the announced card for WWE Money in the Bank right here.
If you want to stay fully updated on all the latest wrestling news, click the red bell in the bottom right of your screen to receive notifications from WrestleTalk.com straight to your device!
- Update On Former WWE Stars Signing New WWE Deals
- WWE Announces Drew McIntyre’s Next Move After Releasing Matt Riddle
- WWE Name Claims Dolph Ziggler ‘Didn’t Change With The Times’ Before Being Released
- Update On WWE Star Missing From SmackDown
- WWE Legend Shares Heartfelt Message For Dolph Ziggler After Release
- Christian Cage Wins TNT Championship On AEW Collision & First Defense Revealed
- Top Dolla Addresses WWE Future Of Hit Row Teammates After His Release
- AEW’s Saraya Says Ring Gear Collection Has Gone Missing
- Popular AEW Star Stepping Away From Indie Wrestling
- Current WWE Name Thinks One Released Star May ‘Find His Way Back’ To WWE