Will Ospreay has shared a comical list of notes taken during the September 4 NJPW Wrestle Grand Slam night one show.
Despite the title being officially vacated in May, Ospreay considers himself the true IWGP World Heavyweight Champion. As any good locker-room leader would, Ospreay paid close attention to the recent Wrestle Grand Slam show.
On Twitter, Ospreay shared a list of his takeaways from the event. Among his observations was that the main event, Hiroshi Tanahashi vs Kota Ibushi, featured competitors that Ospreay has bested in the past.
Ospreay also took a shot at WWE, comparing Bullet Club’s hiring policy with the “fed”, after SHO joined the NJPW faction.
Here is Ospreay’s full list:
Wills Wrestle Grand Slam N1 notes.
• Stardom girls are awesome
• Saya Phoenix splash (fire emoji)
Robbies hair looks like a overstuffed Oreo
• Hiromu is packing some timber
• Sho looks like a squid
• Yoh don’t wear the same colour as the dude
you’re about to face
• Bullet club are hoarding Jr heavyweights like fed hoarded the Indy talent
House of torture is defo the name of a sex club in Camden Town
• Yano defo enjoys some kinky s**t
• This show needs me back so bad
• 3 nights of kingdom…good lord
• Fake champ Beef dragon dickhead is here….thrilling
• Jeff is the a beast
• Jeff is the best in Japan
• Jeff is better than Okada
• O’khan’s hair is awesome
• Shut up Kevin Kelly you slag.
• The main event is between 2 guys I beat.
• Ibushi is 38 year old man crying….what a nerd
• Great effort by both men….still losers in my eyes though
• Oh now they’re both crying
• God this is awkward
— ᵂⁱˡˡ ᴼˢᵖʳᵉᵃʸ • ウィル・オスプレイ (@WillOspreay) September 4, 2021