It is being reported by YouTube channel Pro Wrestling Unlimited, that indie wrestler Devin Danger has been attacked by a fan at a recent Impact Wrestling taping.
The incident occurred at the recording for Impact Wrestling One Night Only: Cali Combat to be aired in May and co-presented by Big Time Wrestling. Many are blaming the performer for inciting the brawl as on his way to the ring, Devin reached out to a child, only to spit on the infant in a disgusting display.
As Danger and his partner reached the ring, one of the child’s family members jumped him from behind and laid in hard kicks and punches before being restrained by security and fans.
Regardless of the ‘heel heat’ this was intended to draw, it was still a repulsive act. In the video of the attack, you can see what appears to be either saliva or gum land on the little girl. Danger could have chosen any one of the adult audience to do this on, all would have counted the interaction as part of the experience. That his victim was a child who thought she was receiving a handshake is a pitiable move and one which should be met with a reprimand.
- Former WWE Star Banned From Sting’s AEW Retirement Match
- Former WWE Star Alleges Incident ‘Worse’ Than Recent Vince McMahon Lawsuit
- Cara Pipia Claims Ashley Massaro Was ‘Threatened’ To Keep Quiet About Alleged Rape, Vince McMahon & Stephanie McMahon Named
- Cody Rhodes Breaks Silence After Bloodline Attack On WWE Raw
- ‘Massive Issue’ Caused By New Policy For Sasha Banks/Mercedes Mone AEW Debut Show
- WWE Star Seemingly Turning Heel
- Untelevised Footage Of CM Punk Comments After WWE Raw Went Off Air
- WWE Star Confirms Torn ACL Injury
- WWE Star Not Seen For Six Months Teases Feud With Gunther
- Dominik Mysterio Addresses Claim WWE Crowd Reaction Is Fake