A new report has revealed some details from today’s WWE all-employees meeting following the sale to Endeavor.
On Monday morning, Endeavor announced it has purchased WWE and will merge it into one sports and entertainment company with the UFC.
This followed the two-night WrestleMania 39 events that broke WWE records for being the most successful and highest-grossing event in company history.
According to Brandon Thurston of Wrestlenomics, the WWE held an all-employees meeting on Monday afternoon led by Nick Khan, Frank Riddick and by phone from Los Angeles, Paul “Triple H” Levesque.
After highlighting the WrestleMania business numbers, the message to employees was that Endeavor will not interfere with creative or production.
There was no indication or hint what the merger with UFC will mean for staff in other departments.
As previously reported, UFC President Dana White has commented on the WWE and UFC merger in an issued statement. Meanwhile, Vince McMahon publicly addressed the Endeavor sale alongside Ari Emanuel in an interview with CNBC, which you can read here.
WrestleTalk readers can follow the developing Endeavor story using this link.
Think you’re a wrestling mastermind? Well you can prove it by taking quizzes in our brand new quiz section! Don’t forget to tweet us your results!
- Jey Uso Breaks His Silence After Jimmy Uso Betrays Roman Reigns At Night Of Champions 2023
- WWE Star’s Victory Ends 17-Year Streak At Night Of Champions 2023
- Shane McMahon Update Following WrestleMania 39 Injury
- PHOTO: WWE Star Buys His Mother A House
- Possible Injury During AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- AEW Star Wants Rematch With Mercedes Mone
- VIDEO: Savage WWE Star Namedrop During Max Caster Rap At AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- Shock Title Change After Suprise Return At AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- Big Change For AEW Double Or Nothing Setup
- Major Heel Turn Ends AEW Double Or Nothing 2023